Quick Cycle Two Post Lift
Login for special pricing 67-CL10V3-2-QC
Quick Cycle Motor allows full rise height in 27 seconds with a controlled down speed of 17 seconds. ALI/ETL Certified for Model CL10V3 -- Excellent application for Quick Service Bay. Includes 2' column height extensions.
- Versymmetric offset front arms provide directSPOT to vehicle lift points and safely lifts both symmetrically and asymmetrically within the same service bay, maximizing service capabilities and revenue potential.
- Oversized 5" diameter pulley and heavy-duty 5/16" cable reduces stress on equalization system and increases cable life.
- 48” elongated carriage design decreases load on bearing.
- 11' 8" standard height with 2' and 4' extensions available, allow lift to be placed in standard service bay with 12' ceiling.
- Padded overhead shut-off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high.
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection.
- Single-point mechanical lock release system with jacket coated protection and no lock cable pulleys, and double clutch release bar, protect cable from stretching while disengaging both column locks simultaneously.
- Rubber door guards provide added security against vehicle door damage.
|Load carrying capacity||10,000||lbs|
|Lifting/lowering time approx.||27 rise, 17 descend||s|
|Color||Red or Blue (custom colors available)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||164 x 138-1/2 or 143||inch|
|67-CL10V3-2||10,000 lb. two-post Lift||$4,099.00||Add to cart|